As a realtor, I’m not only a resource for buying or selling your house, but I can also provide you information about what is going on in your market. Or providing you resources for anything you might need for your home – like a good roofer, a furnace guy, or the best place to buy furniture for a new home. I’m here to help!
With years of experience in real estate, renovating, and interior design, I can be a great resource for anything you’d like to do with your home. I am passionate about making moving a fun and exciting experience and am committed to making sure my clients get the best service and find a home they truly love.
Here are some of my favorite web resources:
- Pinterest – my pinterest page with some of my favorite home decor ideas and DIY/Home improvement ideas
- Get Human – tips for getting a real human to answer your calls
- Capital Title – one of Michigan’s oldest and most respected title agencies
- John Adams Mortgage – Michigan’s leading real estate affiliated mortgage companies
- Houzz – A fun website (similar to pinterest) for home design, decor, and home professionals
- GasBuddy – find the best gas prices anywhere!
- School Results – school results for districts throughout Michigan
- Great Schools – detailed school info for districts throughout the state
10 Things You Might Not Know About Kate
- Kate attended Aquinas College in Grand Rapid MI
- She appeared on Oprah’s America’s Smartest Shoppers in 1994
- Kate has two children – Jeff and Sara. They are millennials.
- She took interior design classes at Michigan State University
- Kate has hosted close to 80 trips to North Carolina’s furniture capital of the world
- She had LASIK eye surgery in 1999
- Her favorite color is red – and you can usually find some shade of this on her lips
- She play tennis, golf, and bridge and likes bike riding (when she has time!)
- Red wine is her favorite way to end the day
- Rumor has it that she can be quite bossy
- (BONUS!) She snores like a walrus
Each buyer’s strategy is a little different based on the individual needs of the buyer. My team and I make a point to get a thorough understanding of each buyer’s initial needs and we continually help to develop and define their actual needs throughout the buying process. Here’s a general overview of the strategy we take and the areas we can help the buyers:
- Initial meeting with the buyer to thoroughly evaluate the personal, financial, occupational, and geographic needs of the buyer
- Tweak and define the actual needs and wants of buyers after several showings
- Advise and provide resources for the entire buying process, including:
- Negotiating the offer
- Title work
- General counsel/advice on buying
- Strategize, negotiate, and research information about property when the buyer is ready to make an offer
- Help to put the buyer in the ideal position for a fruitful transaction.
Over time, I’ve found that many of my clients become friends, and many of my friends become clients! It’s important for me that I know my buyers well and to make sure that my buyers feel comfortable during each step of the process.
Every home and every seller is different and because of this, I take the steps to create a custom marketing plan for each home. Here is a general overview of our initial marketing steps:
- Listing information overview: guidelines to listing your home
- Your Comparative Marketing Analysis
- Pricing strategy, timing strategy, and other variables
- Home walk through, home staging support, presentation suggestions and ideas
- (Optional) Have a pre-sale home inspection – be proactive and make repairs now!
- (Optional) Get replacement estimates on mechanicals
- Go over showing instructions and walk through the process from listing to end
- Street advertising in Max Broock Birmingham office
- Marketing brochures, disclosures, and listing tickets placed in your home
- Postcards printed and mailed to 200 neighbors
- Custom property website
- Broker open houses to other agents
- Public open houses as desired
Tips and Resources for Moving: