For Buyers: Basic Overview of Buying Strategy
Each buyer’s strategy is a little different based on the individual needs of the buyer. My team and I make a point to get the best understanding of each buyer’s initial needs and to help them tweak and define their actual needs through the buying process. Here’s a general overview of the strategy we take and the areas we can help the buyers:
- Initial meeting with the buyer to thoroughly evaluate the personal, financial, occupational, and geographic needs of the buyer
- Throughout the process, we will tweak and define the actual needs and wants of the buyer. We usually get a better pictures of the actual needs after several showings.
- Advise and provide resources for the entire buying process, including:
- Negotiating the offer
- Title work
- General counsel/advice on buying
- Strategize, negotiate, and research information about property when the buyer is ready to make an offer
- Help to put the buyer in the ideal position for a fruitful transaction
Over time, I’ve found that many of my clients become friends, and many of my friends become clients! It’s important for me to know my buyers and to make sure that my buyers feel comfortable through each step of the process.
If you’re interested in buying and want to talk more about the process, just call Kate!
If you’re interested in selling, you can check out an overview of our basic marketing plan for sellers.