For Sellers: Overview of our Basic Marketing Plan
This plan is adaptable and can ve revised and modified to fit the wants and needs of each individual seller:
- Listing presentation, home walk-through with sellers, discussion regarding pricing and other variables, timing and questions, and make recommendations for improving the look and presentation of your home, competitive market evaluation, and home staging support
- Walk through the entire process from day 1! The lock box is installed, go over how appointments are made, open houses, feedback, timing strategy, price changes, etc.
- For Sale sign placed in yard
- Lock box installed on your property
- Office tour arranged to have other agents in the Max Broock Birmingham office view (or even preview) the home
- Broker tour arranged for various Tuesday or Thursdays to increase viewing by agents in other offices.
- Public Open Houses, if desired by seller
- Marketing brochures and listing tickets placed in home, along with any pertinent documents (surveys, disclosures, etc.)
- Post cards go out to 200 neighbors
- Immediate posting on Realcomp’s MLS, moveinmichigan.com, realtor.com, and hundreds of other websites
- When appropriate, a large scale virtual tour with floor plans and specialized photos to be ordered and placed within the MLS listing
- Reverse Prospecting notices sent out to all agents interested in this property
- Showing feedback requested after each showing appointment and forwarded to seller
- Contact with seller on a regular basis to discuss further marketing activities
- Communication guaranteed
- Provide monthly marketing report documenting showings, feedback, and other helpful information
- Advise and negotiate all offers. Discuss, review, and recommend counteroffers
- Prepare sellers with any information to help them through the selling process
- Attend the closing
If you decide to sell your house with Kate, she and her team will work with you to come up with a specific marketing plan that is best for your needs and your property. For more information, just call Kate!
Don’t plan to sell, but might be interested in buying? Check out our basic buying strategy post.